Direct or Buro, and untimately via LOTW
Our QSL Policy is simple and if followed should result in the painless
receipt of a QSL card(s)
QSL Cards Received Direct via the appropriate route will be returned direct
provided the Conditions listed are met:
· Please PRINT your QSO information clearly on your card, better
still, computer print a label. Ensure your data is correct.
· Use an Air Mail Self Addressed envelope for return card(s) ensuring
it is of sufficient size to accommodate your return card(s)
· Enclose sufficient funds to pay for the mailing of your return
card. Please do NOT stick postage stamps from your OWN Country on the
envelope they are not valid in OUR Country.
· ONE IRC or $2 or €1 will be sufficient postage for European
Stations. Outside Europe then $2 or 2 IRC will be required. For additional
cards please add additional postage. Ensure your IRCs are properly stamped.
· Additional $s or IRC are welcome and will be used to defray costs
of the expedition.
· Please do NOT send other currencies or cheques.
If the above conditions are not met we reserve the right to return your
card via the Buro.
Will be returned via the Buro in strict order of receipt.
All SWL reports corresponding with the log will receive a QSL card.
These few simple guidelines will help SWLs provide good quality reports:
- Log three consecutive QSOs on all bands/modes where possible
- Multiple loggings QSOs must be listed in date and time (UTC) order
- Provide honest, accurate reports
- Make sure your SWL card is written clearly and neatly
- To avoid mistakes, take your time in filling in your QSL card
- Make sure that your report shows the correct date and (UTC) time
- Make sure your report has all the necessary details: Date, Time (UTC),
Band, Mode, Report and the callsigns of three stations worked by the V8
CARDS WHICH ARE INCOMPLETE OR ILLEGIBLE, AND CARDS WITH INCORRECT QSO
DETAILS WILL NOT RECEIVE A QSL CARD
SWL cards sent direct must include:
Sufficient return postage (i.e. current IRC or US$ only). Cards with insufficient
postage will be returned via the QSL bureau (see above)
A self addressed envelope
SWL cards received via the bureau will be returned the same way